Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Galvanized & Black||Meterial:||Malleable Iron|
|Surface Treatment:||Hot Galvanized||Head Code:||Square|
|Type:||Female Plug Socket||Size:||1/8"-6“|
Main detail of Hot dipped electric Galvanized plug
1. Female plug socket processing production adopt the equipments from DISA DenmarkDJ AMF Japan ,SINTOKOGIOautomatic production line to guarantee the quality of the products.
2. The spectrometer of Oxford Instruments has applied to test the quality of material.
3. We rely on higher heating value gas annealing furnace to import the physical characteristics of material.
4. The common outlet size of female plug socket is designed from 1/8”~6”.
5. Favorable tenacity,long service life.
6. No any sand hole on smooth surface .
7. Zinc coating’s average thickness is higher than 86 um, which is specified in ASME, EN(70um), DIN(70um) and SI(78um).
8. Thread diameter, parallelism, angle, tooth type, every part on thread will be regulated strictly .even each union must be sorted by plug gauge.
9 Every socket will face strict airtight test.
Excel of female plug socket
GI 290 Galvanized Female Malleable Iron Pipe Fitting Plug Socket
|Standard||Thread: ISO 7/1|
|Dimension||ISO 49, DIN 2950,EN10242|
|Chemical property||(C %2.4-2.9), (Si %1.4-1.9), (Mn %0.4-0.65), (P% <0.1), (S% <0.2%)|
|Physical property||Tensile strength>=350Mpa,Elongation>=10% Hardness<=150HB|
|Type||Beaded with ribs or banded with ribs|
|Beaded without ribs or banded without ribs|
|Surface||Galvanized/ no galvanized|
|Model||Elbow, Tees, Crosses, Bends, Unions, Bushings, Lateral Braches, Sockets, Nipples, Hexagon/Round, Caps, Plugs, Locknuts, Flanges ,Side Outlet Tees, Side Outlet Elbows and etc|
|Application||Suitable for pipe connect of steam, air, gas, oil and so on|
|Buyer’s drawings or designs are available|
|Package||Cartons without pallet|
|Cartons with pallet|
|Double woven bags|
|Or as buyer’s requirements|
|Delivery details||According to the quantities and specifications of each order|
|Normal delivery time is from 30 to 45 days after receiving the deposit|